Amazon

25.6.10

Current Projects in Smart Grid Security



I have been immersed in smart grid projects and have been learning a lot about this industry. here are few of the many projects I have been fortunate enough to be a part of.

I am currently a security engineer for the Smart Grid Engineering team at EnerNex. I am supporting cyber security and systems architecture for the Advanced Security Acceleration Project for the Smart Grid (ASAP-SG), Open Home Area Network (OpenHAN), and Smart Grid Networking (SG-Network) groups. I have been contributing to the UCAIug Home Area Network System Requirements Specification, SG Network System Requirements Specification, Distribution Management (DM) Security Profile, and other blueprint documents for the Smart Grid Security (SG Security) group. I also recently joined the Smart Grid Interoperability Panel (SGIP) as a member of the Cyber Security Working Group (CSWG) which is developing a comprehensive set of cyber security requirements for the smart grid. Mostly this means I listen to incredibly brilliant people prepare and engineer the smart grid while trying to learn as much as I can about how electric power works. Occasionally, I have some input based on past experiences concerning cyber security best practices or security architecture. It's truly an honor to be working on these projects with such a diverse group.

No comments:

Post a Comment