Amazon

27.6.09

Finally Back



I finally made it back and have had quite an interesting week. The person I report to at work has decided to move on and I wish him well. I'm looking forward to seeing who will take the position and what their vision for us might be.

I was also able to get quite a bit of movement on one of my projects which will greatly help our current security posture. I had expected the project to not move quite so smoothly, as budgeting for the project has come and gone more than once. It also looks like the current money will allow a second, much needed, project to come to fruition.

I've also noticed that some folks have started reading this blog. I wondered how long it would take to ramp up. I thought the awesome picture would have made it go a little faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment